Past Events >>
Conference Board of Canada Workshop: Effectively Managing Absenteeism
Absenteeism contributes to a substantial amount of lost productivity and revenue for Canadian organizations and the economy as a whole.
The Conference Board of Canada is holding a series of workshops in major cities across Canada on driving productivity and organizational performance by improving disability management practices and reducing absenteeism. The Workshop will take place in Vancouver on March 11; a special discount for BCBC members applies.
During the workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- Hear the latest Conference Board research on absenteeism trends and the cost of absenteeism
- Learn effective strategies and best practices for employers in the area of disability management, accommodation, and return to work
- Discover how leading Canadian organizations have implemented successful absence and disability management programs
- Benchmark your organization’s disability management practices using a highly calibrated, reliable tool administered globally by the International Disability Management Standards Council®
- Obtain a customized report that you can apply operationally to improve your organization’s current performance
- Learn solutions to effective case management through practical case studies
- Get personalized help from experts that can assist in addressing your organization’s specific challenges
- Network with peers—share new approaches, insights and challenge
Registration and Event Details HERE
BCBC members are entitled to a $200 discount, so please enter the rebate code PRM1 when you register. In the "how did you hear about this event" section, enter priority code "BCBC" to receive priority registration.