Past Events >>
Exports: Putting BC to Work
Featuring Export Development Canada President and CEO, Benoit Daignault
Join us on April 9 as the Business Council, in partnership with CKNW hosts EXPORTS: Putting BC to Work featuring an address from Benoit Daignault, President and Chief Executive Officer, Export Development Canada. This event will focus on the importance of British Columbia's trade and export activities for our economic prosperity and will also feature a panel discussion among key business leaders from various export sectors.
Benoit Daignault, President and Chief Executive Officer, Export Development Canada
Effective February 5, 2014, Benoit Daignault was appointed as President and CEO. Prior to this appointment, Mr. Daignault served as Senior Vice-President, Financing Products for two years, where he led EDC's various lending practices including Commercial Finance, Corporate and Asset based lending, Project Finance, as well as the Equity Investment program. Prior to that, he served as EDC’s Senior Vice-President for Business Development. Before joining EDC in 2004, Mr. Daignault spent more than 10 years with General Electric Capital, where he held increasingly senior positions in both Canada and the U.S.
- Byng Giraud, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Pacific Oil & Gas, Woodfibre LNG
- Kirsten Newlands, Senior Vice President, DHX Media Vancouver
- Bob Stanlake, President, Mining and Minerals, Amec Foster Wheeler Inc.
- Ty Speer, President and CEO, Tourism Vancouver
|Thursday April 9, 2015
7:30 am - Breakfast and Registration
8:00 am - Programme begins
10:00 am - Event Ends
Pan Pacific Hotel
Table of 8
* To find out if your employer company or organization is a member of BCBC and qualifies for member pricing, please review our current list of members here
Thank you to our title sponsor