Upcoming BCBC Events >>
B.C. Business Summit 2018: Canada 360° - Action to Win in the Global Economy
As a small open trading economy endowed with talented people, abundant resources and cultural diversity, our country holds great promise. Despite these assets, our potential will lay dormant without action to ensure a more competitive, innovative and inclusive economy that can grow and successfully integrate into the global community, economically, environmentally and socially.
The 2018 Business Summit theme is Canada 360° - Action to Win in the Global Economy. Our program will canvas national and international perspectives on Canada’s risks, opportunities and business environment with a focus on the policy and leadership actions necessary to compete in the changing global marketplace.
Limited tickets remain. Join fellow business, academic, Indigenous and government leaders from across the country to engage in this important dialogue on the future of British Columbia's economy and our place of leadership in Canada.
- Josh Blair, Executive Vice-President, TELUS Health and TELUS Business Solutions West and Chair, TELUS International
- Sandra Stuart, President & CEO, HSBC Bank of Canada
- Andy Calitz, CEO, LNG Canada
- Tiff Macklem, Dean, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Prof. Bruce Pardy, Faculty of Law, Queen's University
Check out highlights from our 2017 Summit: Scaling Up for Prosperity in a Changing World, including attendees quotes, video clips, event photos, and social and traditional media.