Past Events >>
Cascadia Innovation Corridor Conference
The Cascadia Innovation Corridor Conference brings together business, academic, and government leaders from both sides of the border to explore new strategies for the region to come together, maximize our shared competitive advantages, and elevate our global economic position. It's your chance to engage with regional, national and international experts on how we can work together to strengthen Cascadia's position as an international hub for innovation, spur job creation, and enhance our already high quality of life. This year's conference will:
At the third annual Cascadia Innovation Corridor Conference, you will:
- Hear insights from top business executives and elected officials on the progress we have made in elevating the Cascadia Innovation Corridor, as well as what the future holds
- Connect with fellow leaders in business, academia, tech and government to discuss how we can leverage our strengths to create the next global innovation ecosystem
- Participate in collaborative workshops to strategize specific next steps in 6 key areas:
- Life Sciences
- Financial and Retail Innovations
- Transportation, Housing and Connectivity
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Transformative Technologies (AI/Cloud/MR/VR/AR)
- Post-Secondary Education and Research (October 9th)
The Conference will feature remarks from Richard Florida, writer, journalist, and one of the world's leading urbanists, Sue Paish, CEO of Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster, and Charles Hayes, expert in strategic economic development and former president and CEO of the Research Triangle Partnership.
You won't want to miss these important discussions and the opportunity to shape the future of the Cascadia Region as a global center for innovation.
For additional information please visit cascadiaconference.com.
Tuesday October 9 - Wednesday October 10
October 9: Optional programming:
12:30pm B2B matchmaking session
3:30pm Post-Secondary Education Idea-A-Thon
5:30pm Opening Reception
7:30am - 4:00pm Conference Programme
Featuring international speakers and Idea-A-Thon sessions to build a path forward for the Corridor in key sectors.
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
655 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia